We are delighted to be releasing registration for our 2022 Holidays! You will find our 2022 Holiday Brochure with information about our Holiday Programme attached below.
There are a few changes this year to take note of, as a result of uncertainties and changes in regulations caused by Brexit and the pandemic are as follows:
- As a result of Brexit we are only able to offer holidays this winter to Arinsal in Andorra, we are hopeful that by the time we get to next year we will be able to offer a wider range of destinations once more. As many of you know however, Arinsal is a fantastic resort and geared up for every level of adaptive skier and snowboarder.
- Due to uncertainties caused by the pandemic we will not be placing solo-travellers in shared rooms with other un-related travellers, you will need to select single occupancy. If you are wishing to share with another person who you know on the holiday but you are booking separately please let us know during registration as this will be possible.
- Full Day Instruction is unlikely to be possible this year.
- We are only able to offer flights from London Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham, there will unfortunately be no regional flight options from Scotland this year.
- Adaptive/Accessible Transfers to the resort will only be available from London Gatwick flights.
- We unfortunately will have no subsidies available for Holidays this year.
Once again registration for our holidays is available online, the online registration form will act as your booking form. After you have registered a member of the team will be in touch with your individual holiday quote and price breakdown, we will then need to take a £300 deposit per traveller to secure your place(s).
The Holidays we will be offering this year (all to Arinsal in Andorra) are as follows:
Week 1 - 23/01/2022-30/01/2022: Register for Week 1
Week 2 - 30/01/2022-06/02/2022: Register for Week 2
Week 3 - 06/02/2022-13/02/2022: Register for Week 3
Week 4 - 20/02/2022-27/02/2022: Register for Week 4
Week 5 - 27/02/2022-06/03/2022: Register for Week 5
Please click on your first preference week to register, you will have the opportunity to select a second preference during the registration process.
If you have any questions or queries about DSUK's Holiday please get in touch with Josef, by calling 01479 788 770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.