Terms and Conditions:
* Gift vouchers can only be redeemed for snowsport activities and merchandise; this includes lessons, holidays and merchandise
* Gift vouchers can be used as full or part payment towards a booking.
* Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
* Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
* If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift voucher no change will be given. If a voucher has an amount left over this will remain as credit on your account and will go towards part payment of your next purchase
* Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date. Any vouchers that have an expiry date from Saturday 21st March 2020 onwards will be extended by the amount of time that DSUK has not been able to provide lessons as a result of the Coronavirus global pandemic. * Gift vouchers can be redeemed online. If using to book a lesson, enter voucher code into "additional information" and the team will apply to your booking. Your Credit/Debit Card will NOT be charged.
* DSUK treat gift vouchers as cash and therefore will not accept liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
* DSUK reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the gift vouchers at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the voucher, at its discretion, if it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.