What to do when you arrive
We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the lesson, leaving enough time to park, maybe have a drink or snack and then get kitted up for the lesson.
1. Your DSUK instructor might be on the slope with other lessons when you arrive, so don’t worry if you can’t see them straight away. If you are going to be using regular ski/ board boots and skis/ board – go up the rental counter, say you are with DSUK, and get them to sort out your equipment.
2. Wait by the DSUK banner towards the bottom of the stairs with your equipment, and the DSUK instructor will find you in time for your lesson.
3. Make sure you bring suitable warm clothing, socks and gloves - clothing hire is not available at this centre. So its best to bring what you need with you. It can be cold so be prepared. There are changing areas within the toilets near the stairs
4. If you are going to be sitskiing, either bring warm outdoor boots or borrow a pair of snowboard boots from the rental desk for the lesson.
5. Helmets must be worn and are freely available by the rental desk.
7. Any concerns, just ask centre staff where to go and what to do – so that you can be ready for the start of the lesson.