Access for All Race League
Next race: Manchester, Friday 17 May 2013
You can also download a PDF version of the registration form and post it back to us with payment to:
Disability Snowsport UK
Glenmore Lodge Grounds
Aviemore PH22 1QU
Payment can be made by cheque (payable to Disability Snowsport UK) or by card (please phone 0845 521 9338 to pay by card).
The entry fees are:
£15 for DSUK members
£20 for non-members
What is it?
In Summer 2012, Disability Snowsport UK launched its Access for All Race League.
The Race League gives the opportunity to anyone, with or without a disability, to race (competitively or not) in the various indoor snow centres that Disability Snowsport UK operates in.
No prior experience experience of racing is required. The races are open to everyone, from novices to members of the Paralympic Team.
How does it work?
- Complete the entry form, and let us know what support you will need on race day. Be as specific as possible.
- Send the entry form with the payment as instructed on the form
- On race day, register as soon you arrive to collect your bib
- Free-skiing is available before the race to allow you to warm up
- Be at the start promptly as instructed on the day, and enjoy!
Make sure you let us know if you are bringing your own helper or if you need us to provide you with a helper or a guide.
Results of the Hemel Hempstead race are now available!
Pictures of the Hemel Hempstead race can bought from catchthatmoment